Facilities & Resources
The school has an excellent range of facilities and resources which are being continually updated and improved.
- Classrooms equipped with TVs, DVDs, projectors and smart boards.
- A comprehensive well-used library.
- 10 ICT rooms with over 350 workstations.
- 5 mobile ICT units with more than 15 computers.
- 6 well-equipped science laboratories.
- Drama/ TV studio with lighting, sound and two studio cameras.
- 4 fully equipped craft rooms, one equipped with 20 computers, a laser cutter and CAD cam facility with virtual modelling.
- 2 art studios and an art exhibition area.
- Fully equipped sports hall and gymnasium.
- Football/ rugby pitches including a new floodlit all weather pitch
- Lecture theatre that is fitted out as a 72 seat auditorium.
- A ‘Class Watch System’ in 3 classrooms which are used as an innovative and interactive tool in leadership and teacher training.
- Dining hall and separate eatery with dining provision throughout the day and evening for students, staff and visitors.
- Conference room with IT, audio and video with seating for 90 people.
Hire Prices 2018-2019
Hiring Facilities Form
Hirer's Terms & Conditions