Vision & Values
Our vision is to continue to be recognised as an outstanding school that demonstrates excellence in the academic achievements of our students through:
- Our innovative approaches to learning and teaching
- The care and commitment we show to our students and the wider community
- The support that we provide to parents
- Our ethical values and working practices
- The adoption of new technologies to enhance and support learning and teaching
- Our contribution to the development of learning beyond our own school
- Our commitment towards our own personal and professional learning
- The opportunities we give our young people to become confident and responsible global citizens.
On a daily basis our commitment towards this vision will be evidenced through:
- Professional leadership and a solid support infrastructure
- Personalised care and support
- First-class facilities and working environment
- A clear focus on learning, achievement and standards as measured by performance in tests and examinations
- Partnerships that improve the school and the wider educational system
- The continued development of a global dimension to our work.
High-quality communications that enable us to:
- Have an open dialogue with students, parents, staff and the wider community
- Promote access and help people understand our shared vision
- Create awareness of important issues.