Train To Teach
Please see our information poster above for our outstanding teacher training. We run a brilliant Primary & Secondary teacher training course where you train in schools. Now is the time to apply, we are running interviews remotely. Jobs within teaching give such security, they will always be there and they are very rewarding. We have 100% employment rate for our trainees with trainees gaining employment whilst they are training.
We are currently prioritising Primary and secondary interviews.
- Primary qualified teacher status
- Primary qualified teacher status and PGCE (60 credits towards a Masters)
- Primary with Maths - carries a bursary of £6,000.
- Secondary - all subjects (bursaries are available for Secondary training and are substantial)
Did you know that you may be eligible for financial support from the Government? If you have a child or children you could be eligible to claim the below which is tax-free and would not have to be paid back.
- 85% of childcare costs up to £174.22 a week (1 child) or up to £298.69 a week (2 or more children) with the childcare grant
- Up to £1,766 per year Parents’ Learning Allowance
- Child Tax Credits.
Get in touch with us now, apply via UCAS and you could have a place on our course within 2 weeks, ready for a September start and be a qualified Teacher by 2nd July.